From: "Carl-Henrik Berg" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, March 02, 2007 10:14 PM
Subject: Sv: Cumbrian Well Waking

The origin is 'June Days' Jingle' by a Mr. John Hutchinson. Possibly
this J.H. (1674-1737):
http://wikipedia.qwika.com/en/John_Hutchinson_%28writer%29

If so, search here:
The Philosophical and Theological Works of the late truly Learned John
Hutchinson, Esq; in Twelve Volumes, London: printed for James Hodges,
1748-1749 (edited by Robert Spearman and Julius Bate).

Carl-Henrik Berg
Stockholm