I am doing my preprocessing utilizing matlab 7.5 on a pc.  Preprocessing
appears to work fine but matlab repeatedly spits out various warnings during
this.
For example:
Warning: In the directory "C:\Program Files\spm\spm5", mat2file.mexw32 now
shadows mat2file.dll.
 Please see the MATLAB 7.1 Release Notes.
> In file_array.subsasgn>subfun at 125
  In file_array.subsasgn at 63
  In spm_write_plane at 33
  In spm_uw_apply at 344
  In spm_config_realign_and_unwarp>realunwarp at 793
  In spm_jobman>run_struct1 at 1585
  In spm_jobman>run_struct1 at 1595
  In spm_jobman>run_struct1 at 1595
  In spm_jobman>run_struct at 1514
  In spm_jobman>run_ui at 2249

I know that other people have posted similar messages on here.  I've seen
that this can be changed
by moving some of the files.  My question is: If I don't move the files and
continue to get these warnings
during preprocessing will it affect my data in any way?  I'm wondering if
data I have preprocessed needs
to be repreprocessed after getting rid of these warnings.  I have no problem
with continuing to get these warnings as long as it is not affecting my
data.

Thanks,
Brian