I've been through the cartulary of this priory (ed. G. A. J. Hodgett, BRS 1971), and the church is always called simply St Katharine (pp. 5-13), though this may be the work of the editor (since the edition is a calendar).  There is, however, a mention of "German son of Edmund de Creya, clerk" in 1275-6 (p.6).

Keith